Yesterday's Office / Buy and Sell / IBM MAGNABELT & 6:5 DICTATION
Login
Register
Search

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion | Subscribe << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: IBM MAGNABELT & 6:5 DICTATION

subscribe to  this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

OBF
02-23-2005 @ 4:49 PM                          
send p.m.

IBM VINTAGE DICTATION SUPPLIES & PARTS:
Have supplies and parts for the IBM Dictation units that used the magnabelt.  Have the 3" and 4" magnabelts, index slips, index markers, ear loops, and other parts.
For the IBM 6:5 Dictation units have magnetic disc erasers, magnetic discs and parts.
Also have some 270 series foot pedals, 210 cord, 270 mic and some of the 274 portable dictating units that use the magnabelts.  Let me know if interested.

jcbx
08-26-2005 @ 8:34 AM                          
send p.m.

Please contact me.  I need replacement drive belts for the IBM 224 Executary Dictation Unit.  Also, I am looking for a couple of each of all of the audio recorders that IBM made (except compact/micro/mini c*ssette).  Thanks, Jonathan.

OBF
08-26-2005 @ 9:57 AM                          
send p.m.

Only have these items left:
abrasive belf for cleaning heads on IBM 270 and 210 series; IBM dictation folders; parts and boards for IBM 6:5; many IBM service manuals for several of the IBM dictation equipment series.  Let me know if interested.  (I could not email you as you have that feature disabled)

AlpharettaGA
09-24-2005 @ 12:10 PM                          
send p.m.

I have an Executary model 211 that has some problems.  Do you have a service manual that includes R&R of major parts?  If you have a list of Executary parts that would be nice.  thanks

AlpharettaGA
09-24-2005 @ 1:39 PM                          
send p.m.

Follow-up:  I took the cover off to see what the problem is. (spindles weren't turning).  The drive belt has disintegrated, actually more like melted.  Like jcbx, I need a replacement drive belt for sure.
thanks,
-Lytt

OBF
09-27-2005 @ 1:33 PM                          
send p.m.

No longer have belts for the IBM Dictation equipment.  Have 210 Series manuals:  "Part No./Price List" and "Adjustment Diagnostic Parts Manual"  - both for $25.00 includes shipping.

Also have other IBM dictation manual.

© 2004 - 2019 Asay Media Network.   All Rights Reserved.   About us   Contact us